300-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Our 300-hour yoga teacher training program is an advanced certification program incorporating elements of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga yoga in a multi-style yoga teacher training course. The course is for yoga practitioners who have completed their 200-hour yttc from a recognized school as well as for practitioners who have studied yoga for an extended period of time and are ready to dive in deeper into the science of yoga.
This 300-hour course provides..
..the practitioner with a higher teaching of asana practice, pranayamas, mudras, mantras, meditation and yogic life. This comprehensive residential program is designed according to the standards of the yoga alliance 300-hour yoga teacher course Curriculum.
According to the standards laid out by Yoga Alliance, you will be only eligible to register yourself as an RYT 500[registered yoga teacher] if you have completed an RYT 200 beforehand.
Why 300-hours YTTC?
It needs to be understood that sometime the 300-hour yttc is referred to as an RYT 500 level. The criteria to enroll as a RYT 500 is 200+300=500.Before applying for your Yoga Alliance RYT 500 you must complete 200 and 300-hour courses by a Yoga school accredited with yoga alliance like Aranya Yoga Ashram.
You are also required to complete 100 hours of teaching practice. This can be achieved by staying on at Aranya yoga Ashram upon completion of the course and teaching at our yoga shala.
For Info about Course dates and fee you can click here.
The reading list for the course:
-Asana pranayama mudra bandha
-Yoga mind and body
-hatha yoga, nada yoga and kriya yoga
-Hatha yoga Pradipika
-Sure ways to self-realization
The training comprises:
- 300 hours of teaching instructions
- A teacher manual for future reference
- A practical
- A written and oral test
- In-depth study of the yogic body
- Introduction to higher meditation[sri chakra]
- Sections of yoga therapy
Upon completion of this 300-hour yoga teacher training course, you are empowered as a yoga teacher and will have the confidence to stand in front of a class and teach internationally.
- TIME & CLASS
- 8.00 to 9.30 – ASHTANGA PRIMARY SERIES
- 9.30 to 10.00 – BREAK
- 10.00 to 10.15 – BREAKFAST
- 10.15 to 11.30 – YOGA THEORY [THEORY-ALTERNATING TEACHING ABOUT MUDRAS,MANTRAS,PHILOSOPHY,ANATOMY,HISTORY,METHODOLOGY,MEDITATION,KRIYAS]
- 11.30 to 11.45 – TEA BREAK
- 11.45 to 13.00 – YOGA THEORY [THEORY-ALTERNATING TEACHING ABOUT MUDRAS,MANTRAS,PHILOSOPHY,ANATOMY,HISTORY,METHODOLOGY,MEDITATION,KRIYAS]
- 13.00 to 13.30 – LUNCH BREAK
- 13.30 to 16.00 – BREAK
- 16.00 to 17.30 – HATHA YOGA
- 17.30 to 18.30 – MEDITATION
- 18.30 to 19.00 – BREAK
- 19.00 to 19.30 – DINNER
- 19.30 END OF ACTIVITIES