Aranya yoga shop
SUSTAINABLE YOGA PROPS MADE IN INDIA AVAILABLE AT OUR SCHOOL FOR PURCHASE
- Vegan – all products are PETA approved
- we use natural and biodegradable material like cork and cotton for the mats and copper for the bottles and cups
- props are produced locally, giving employment to many under privileged women
- the idea is to reduce garbage by going green and eco friendly
- charity – a percentage of the sales profits goes to the Karma Animal Trust in Rishikesh – providing medical care to animals in need & Waste Warriors Dharamsala – undertakes waste collection, waste management consultancy, event waste management, and other related projects in Dehradun & Dharamshala.
COPPER TONGUE CLEANER
Copper tongue cleaner (set of 2) is an Ayurvedic solution for Cleaner Mouth and Good Breath.
- Removes dead bacteria and toxins from the mouth
- Prevents re-absorption of toxins into the system
- Freshens the breath
- Stimulates vital organs and digestion
- Promotes healthy elimination
- Opens and wakens the taste buds
- copper handlecup
- copper engraved floral motif cup
- yoga top lycra (550 INR)
Why use copper?
Since prehistoric times, copper has played a vital role in the healthy existence of the human race. From hair and eyes to skin and bones, copper has some amazing benefits for both your wellness and beauty. Since copper cannot be produced naturally by the body, it needs to be supplemented by external sources. This is why the use of copper is being extended from pots and plumbing fixtures to textiles and technology helps You Stay Youthful
Collagen is essential for the production of elastic that keeps your skin firm, glowing and youthful. Sleeping on a copper infused mattress will help safeguard your cell membranes from free radicals that cause aging and promote the production of collagen, giving you that radiant glow.
Accelerates Weight Loss
Adding copper to your daily diet will boost your metabolism, help break down fat deposits and keep your body in the fat burning mode to accelerate your weight loss efforts.
An easy way to introduce copper to your daily regime is by drinking water stored in a copper vessel first thing in the morning.